- Acquisition & Retention focus
- Well known and respected Australian services group
- Innovative and dynamic culture
Our client is a leader in it’s field and due to significant growth and expansion, they are currently seeking a dynamic Campaign Manager to join their expanding team.
This role contributes to the achievement of acquisition and retention objectives, delivering leading digital and data-driven experiences to engage with customers and support business growth. Specific responsibilities include:
- Coordinating acquisition campaigns (ATL, BLT and digital) that achieve sales targets and maximise return on investment for the business.
- Design and deliver new retention and loyalty programs with personalisation approaches.
- Assist with the strategic development of campaigns and the 12-month campaign marketing plan
- Oversee budget management as agreed with business units and internal stakeholders.
- Manage agencies and external supplier relationships on a daily basis.
To be considered, you will have relevant tertiary qualifications in marketing or communications and a strong and ever growing understanding of the digital marketing function across a range of mediums and channels. You will be a self-starter with the ability to plan and implement initiatives quickly, to address competitor or market opportunities. A strong ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholder relationships and working effectively in a team environment are essential. Candidates with experience from services sectors will be highly regarded.
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number 3981
To apply for this job please visit csquaredexecutive.com.au .